Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing the human experience: neurology, language and programming. The neurological system regulates how our bodies function; language determines how we interface and communicate with others; and our programming determines the world model we create. Thus NLP describes the fundamental dynamics that exist between our minds (neuro) and language (linguistic), and how their interplay affects our body and behavior (programming).
NLP works because we don’t live in the real world as much as we’d like to think. Where we live is actually our personal version, our model, our map of what we think the real world is. We all project our version onto the real world, which is why individuals have different views of things.
With the set of skills NLP provides, you’ll be able to improve your life and your effectiveness — both personally and professionally.
- Learn how to map out the changes you desire in your life.
- Discover methods for more effective goal-setting, and learn how to think about them in ways that make them easier to achieve.
- Gain skills that make it easier for you to get along with and relate to others.
- Find out how you can change thought- and behavior-patterns to produce more of the results you want.
- Fill your personal toolbox with emotional resources easily accessible to you in challenging situations.
- Learn how to continually improve your performance.
- Discover how to use body language to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Develop the art of asking key questions.
- Explore the skills of top communicators.
- Develop an awareness of the main building blocks of thought and experience.
The skills learned in this one-day course are directly applicable across a wide spectrum of industries, including communications, business, sales, education and psychotherapy.
*Workshop dates for 2015 have not yet been announced. Please check back, or sign up for our free newsletter to be kept up to date.