NLP works because we don’t live in the real world as much as we’d like to think. Where we live is actually our personal version, our model, our map of what we think the real world is. We all project our version onto the real world, which is why individuals have different views of things.
Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing the human experience: neurology, language and programming. The neurological system regulates how our bodies function; language determines how we interface and communicate with others; and our programming determines the world model we create. Thus NLP describes the fundamental dynamics that exist between our minds (neuro) and language (linguistic), and how their interplay affects our body, mind and behavior (programming).
With the set of skills NLP provides, you’ll be able to improve your life and your effectiveness — both personally and professionally.
- Create better relationships in your life.
- Learn to change your limiting beliefs.
- Discover methods for more effective goal-setting, and learn how to think about them in ways that make them easier to achieve.
- Find out how you can change thought- and behavior-patterns to produce more of the results you want.
- Learn how to continually improve your performance.
- Develop the art of asking key questions.
The skills learned in this one-day course are directly applicable across a wide spectrum of challenges and issues.